a little girl in the grocery store just asked me if i was a princess because my dress was pretty and i said everyone’s a princess and she pointed to her dad and asked if he was a princess too and her dad said yep its true im a princess and she looked so happy idk it was adorable
Give your cat the F L O A T I N G J U D G E M E N T B O X to allow them to stare at your half finished work from afar
Aynen benimki de:))
REBLOG IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT IN YOUR DASH.
Meanwhile with me…
Let me love you Ru!!!!
wiat youre hotThank you *blushes furiously and looks if there was someone else behind her in that picture….*
YOU’RE SO DARN CUTE!owwwww!!!! *insert grabby hands ‘cause I want to hug Su*
YOU ARE SO CUTE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAYThank you my darling!
fkhggs want. want want want. ALL THE CAKE (I am very passionate about cake, as you can see)
Awe cutie! Happy birthday!
so I hadn’t seen a Star Wars one of these yet…
Good wifi on the Hogwarts Express this year
MINE IS CRAPPY
WHAT CARRIAGE ARE YOU IN!??!?!
COME TO THE BACK
THE SLYTHERINS HAVE HACKED DUMBLEDORE’S WIFI
Thanks to the Ravenclaws, guys.
The password’s “AL0H4M0R4”
Pass it on.
Ok, but guys, at what hour pass the woman with the tray of jellies?
thank you Lovely!
"D’ye ken my own motto, lass?" he asked. "My clan’s, I mean?"
"No," I answered, startled. "What is it?"
He flipped the badge once in the air, caught it, and dropped it neatly into his sporran. He looked rather bleakly toward the open archway, where the MacKenzie clansman were massing in untidy lines.
”Je suis prest,” he replied, in surprisingly good French.
"Je suis prest." I am ready. I hoped he was.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
wait there and let me kiss you and all your kindness and support, you lovely SU